1. All animals must be fully vaccinated and a current veterinary certificate must be produced at the time of boarding and may be retained on site during the boarding period. Effective treatment against worms and fleas must also have been given prior to the commencement of boarding.
2. Vaccinations for Dogs – Dogs must be fully vaccinated within the last 12 months against:
e. Para-influenza and must have had a booster injection within the previous year.
f. Kennel cough – optional
3. Vaccinations for Cats:- within the last 12 months
a. Feline Enteritis
b. Cat influenza
4. Veterinary treatment will be arranged with a local veterinary surgeon if deemed necessary for ay condition occurring during the stay. However, any recurrence of a known condition will NOT be covered by our own insurance and all owners will be expected to settle their own accounts in full.
5. Only dogs (or cats) from the same household may share boarding accommodation. Dogs cannot be boarded together with cats in the same units.
6. Charges are per day including arrival and departure days.
7. Cancellation fees will be at the proprietor’s discretion. Deposits are not refundable.
8. Whilst all reasonable care and attention is given to every animal boarded, the animal is boarded entirely at the owner’s risk.
9. By signing the contract and leaving the animal at these kennels, the owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about that animal(s) stated on this contract and consents to the conditions set out.
10. In the event of an animal not being collected or boarding fees not being paid, the proprietor may dispose of the animal concerned after giving 14 days’ notice to the owner, or his representative at their last known address
11. Everything your cat or dog requires for his/her stay is provided. However, bringing your pet’s favourite toys and blanket may help it settle in, particularly if it is their first stay with us. We do not accept any responsibility for their condition or safe return
12. We do not give credit for early returns; you must pay for the period booked. We require a 25% non-refundable deposit for each week booked and for bookings during the Easter, Summer (July- September), Christmas or New Year period we require 50% deposit. We close at 12.00 on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. We are closed ALL DAY on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Easter Sunday and therefore animals cannot arrive or depart on these days.