Not everyone can transport their own pets and/or don’t like the idea if their pet going through the trauma of air travel.
We can transport your pet by road in our luxury vehicles which are all licensed to type 2 standards with DEFRA. Our vehicles are fully equipped and ventilated with air conditioning and heating for transporting your pet safely and in a relaxed atmosphere. They are never left alone at any point during the journey and dogs are walked regularly making the whole process enjoyable and exciting.
We only transport pets from one family at any time, meaning your pets will get plenty of love and attention on their journey.
Whether it’s a house move, collection from an airport or transporting your pet to the sun, we will transport your pet from A to B in style and luxury. We are also able to offer a stay in our Pet Hotel or local Cattery between stops, should this be required.
We are also able to offer owner transport, at no additional cost
Contact our expert team to discuss your requirements, we are happy to help!
Our vehicles are:
– Reliable, luxury and serviced at regular intervals
– DEFRA Type 2 licenced by an independent risk management company
– Equipped to carry owners along with their pet
– Perfectly suited to the job they are doing
– Are importantly all pet lovers
– Will stay with pets at all times
– Exercise dogs on the journey regularly
– We can offer luxury boarding for pets pre-arrival and departure in-house
– All vehicles have air conditioning and heating
– We never leave pets alone in the vehicle
– Regular stops for walks, checks, food & cuddles
– We can check paperwork pre-travel to ensure smooth journey to & from Europe
– We offer first class pet travel with love & hugs en-suite!
What to watch out for:
– Unlicensed companies running unsafe or unsuitable vehicles
– Companies running non air conditioned or heated vehicles
– Companies transporting goods in the same vehicle as your pet
– Companies using wire cages to transport, not IATA approved travel crates
– Companies with inexperienced drivers with little interest in pet welfare
– Companies who transport so many dogs at once that care is seriously compromised
– Pets can, and do, die in the hands of the wrong pet transporter!
We cover all of UK mainland, along with the majority of islands. In Europe we transport to and from many countries including; Ireland, France, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Norway and Sweden. Please get in touch if you require transport to or from a country not listed and we will be happy to advise if we are able to assist.
Yes! We can transport up to 2 owners. Please note we can only transport passengers over 18. There is no additional charge to travel with your pet.
We must prioritise your pet’s wellbeing during the journey, we therefore limit luggage to 2 medium suitcases and 2 hand luggage items for the journey.
We can transport up to 5 pets from one family (pet sizes may affect the number of pets we are able to fit in one van). Please contact us to discuss your needs.
We can transport Cats, Dogs, and small mammals. We are unable to transport reptiles, horses, or cattle.
We are happy to advise owners on the requirements for travel, and we are able to check the documentation prior to collection to ensure your pet has a smooth journey.